The Landlord Law Insurance Mini Course
This short course, developed in association with Alan Boswell Group aims to de-mystify the world of insurance for rented properties.
You should also read our article on insurance, plus the following Landlord Law Blog posts may be useful:
- Problems with Freehold and Leasehold Insurance
- The top six problems with claims on landlords insurance
- Five tips to help you avoid nightmare tenants
- Some tips for landlords on setting up a procedure for checking tenants
- Landlords, are you aware of the growing problems of cannabis farms in rented properties?
- Help for tenants made homeless by riots and civil disorder
See also this podcast recorded with Leah Mayes of Alan Boswell Group where she discusses the various pitfalls landlords face when choosing and using insurance.
Disclaimer: None of the content in this mini-course should be considered individual insurance advice. It is intended to be general guidance only. Neither Landlord Law Services Ltd or Tessa Shepperson are authorised to give advice on insurance.
Mark sections complete by clicking the circles