People come to you for advice – but you need to make sure the advice you give is correct!
Your organisation may have limited funding available for training – yet you need up to date information.
Landlord Law can help, you can look things up quickly when you need it, and ask about those ‘tricky situations’ in the forum
A year’s membership for around the cost of one day’s training – that’s good value!
Here are some of the main services:
- Information – there are now so many rules and regulations landlords must comply with (which you will be expected to know about). We have numerous articles, legal FAQ and our unique Q&A ‘trails’ which you can access 24/7 to find out the information you need.
- Checklists – detailed guidance on what landlords need to do at each stage of a tenancy – with links to more detailed content elsewhere on the site or on the web.
- Documents – our documents range from tenancy agreements to possession notices. All are documents are professionally drafted, regularly updated and (where this is possible) in a plain English style.
- Updates – our weekly bulletin will keep you updated on changes in the law together with our ‘critical legal information’ news posts – as well as with what’s happening on Landlord Law.
- Training – things are changing all the time. We have regular monthly ‘members only’ training webinars from experts (often housing barristers). Business level members will also be able to view the recordings of past training webinars and earn 1-hour CPD every month.
- Training event discounts – logged in Landlord Law members will also get automatic discounts when purchasing training workshops and our annual Conference – all of which carry CPD.
- One to one – discuss problems and seek guidance on our members’ forum area or purchase 1/2 hour telephone advice with a specialist housing solicitor. Premium ‘team’ members will also have quarterly training sessions with Tessa Shepperson.
Landlord Law is written and run by Tessa Shepperson, a specialist landlord & tenant solicitor, who has been advising landlords and letting agents for over 25 years.
Here is what some of our members have said: