Landlord Law Legal Basics – Common law and Statute
‘Common law’ has several different meanings and is also different from ‘statute’ or legislation. This is fundamental to how the English and Welsh legal system works.
This course gives a brief explanation.
Click here to return to the Legal Basic’s Index page.
Section 1 About Common Law and Statute
Section 2 Finding law online
- Part 1 Finding law online – Introduction Start
- Part 2 Legislation UK Start
- Part 3 Bailii Start
- Part 4 Supreme Court & House of Lords Start
- Part 5 The Civil Procedure Rules Start
- Part 6 Wikipedia Start
- Part 7 Infolaw Start
- Part 8 Nearly Legal Blog Start
- Part 9 Landlord Law Blog Start
- Part 10 Landlord Law Start
- Part 11 Landlord Law Legal Cases Start