- Agree to deal with the service as set out on this page
- Provide the text, firm logo and any images to go on their information page
- Keep their page under review and let us know if any amendments are needed.
- Monitor the email address used for instruction forms daily so no instruction forms are missed
- Let us know promptly if there is a conflict of interest so we can advise the client accordingly and arrange for the work to be transferred to another firm or their fee refunded
- Ensure that only solicitors with a current practising certificate provide the advice
- Arrange for their invoice to be submitted promptly to us for the standard fee.
Suggestions for your Information Page
This needs to inform potential clients about your services – things you could include:
- Details of your expertise in landlord & tenant law work, and
- Specific services you offer
- Information about individual solicitors maybe with a picture
- Information about any books published by your solicitors or other relevant achievements
- Any awards you may have received for this work along with any kitemarks your firm may have
- Some testimonials from happy clients
It would be appreciated if solicitors could provide feedback from time to time on how the service is working for them and whether any of the advice calls have resulted in further work.
If you have any other fixed fee services relevant to landlords and agents, which you would like to offer through Landlord Law, let us know.