Which Tenancy Agreement?

Answer: Lodger Agreement

You should use an agreement specifically drafted for landlords taking in a lodger (ie NOT an AST agreement).

You can read about lodgers on our sister site  Lodger Landlord.

Members will find a lodger agreement linked from the Documents and Forms page or you can buy lodger agreements (or a handy forms pack) on Tessa’s ecommerce site Your Law Store.  Visit this site by clicking next below.