As it is a year since our 2020 Conference we are, as usual, now making the talks recordings available to our (Business Level) members.
This was a two-day event with some brilliant talks most of which are still very relevant. To remind you – the talks were:
- The Year in Review – David Smith
- Letting agent regulation – David Cox
- Current eviction issues – Paul Shamplina
- Landlords, rented properties & the climate crisis – Kelly Greer
- Landlords & Discrimination Law – Sam Madge Wyld
- Representing yourself at Court – Robert Brown
- Future of Landlords & the PRS – Ben Beadle
- The New Fitness for Habiation Rules – Brooke Lyne
- Human Rights and Rented Property – Justin Bates
- Deposits, evidence & Disputes – James Dempsey]Rent Repayment Orders and financial penalties – Robin Stewart
- Problems with Subletting – David Smith
The talks can be found with the other Conference Recordings from the Conferences Home Page.