Every year the recordings of the talks for the previous years Conference are loaded up to the site for the benefit of Landlord Law members.
This has now been done for the 2019 recordings.
To remind you – these were the talks:
- David Smith – The Year in Review
- Peter Marcus – Tenancies and Utilities
- David Cox – The Tenant Fees Act
- Sam Madge-Wyld – Landlords Obligations for Repair and Fitness for Habitation
- Sean Hooker – Why Redress Matters
- Suzy Hershman – Deposits, Evidence and Disputes
- Katie Gray – Airbnb and other Vacation Rentals
- Robert Brown – Getting Section 8 Notices Right
- Ben Reeve Lewis – Enforcement Work in the PRS
- Question Time
You will find all the Conference recordings linked from here.
The 2019 recordings can be found here.