Landlord Law is a great service for letting agents!
There are many occasions when you are unsure about a legal point (maybe a landlord or tenant is putting you on the spot!) but you don’t know where to go to find out. Or maybe you are unsure about which document you need to use?
With Landlord Law you are never at a loss.
Here are some of the main services:
- Information – there are now so many rules and regulations your landlords must comply with (which YOU are expected to tell them about). We have numerous articles, legal FAQ and our unique Q&A ‘trails’ which you can access 24/7 to find the information you need.
- Checklists – step by step guides for different stages of a tenancy so you can make sure you have not missed anything out
- Documents – from tenancy agreements to possession notices you need to have proper legally valid documentation. All are documents are professionally drafted and (where possible) in a plain English style so you (and your landlords and their tenants) can understand them. Documents can be stored in our cloud and re-used.
- Updates – our weekly bulletin will keep you updated on changes in the law together with our ‘critical legal information’ news posts – as well as with what’s happening on Landlord Law.
- Training – things are changing all the time. We have regular monthly ‘members only’ training webinars from experts (for example housing barristers). Business level members will also be able to view the recordings of past training webinars and earn 1 hour CPD every month.
- Training event discounts – logged in Landlord Law members will also get automatic discounts when purchasing training workshops and our annual Conference – all of which carry CPD.
- One to one – discuss problems and seek guidance on our members’ forum area or purchase 1/2 hour telephone advice with a specialist housing solicitor. Premium ‘team’ members will also have quarterly training sessions with Tessa Shepperson.
Landlord Law is written and run by Tessa Shepperson, a specialist landlord & tenant solicitor, who has been advising landlords and letting agents for over 25 years.
Here is what some of our members have said: